High and low-pressure applications including:
- Medical Gases
- Air Conditioning
- Mechanical Services
- Backed by MM Kembla’s reputation for quality for nearly 100 years.
- Cleaned and capped during manufacturing process to meet AS/NZS medical gases installation standards.
- Manufactured to Australia/New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1571.
- Supported by a comprehensive range of copper refrigeration fittings.
- Seamless copper tube in sizes from 1/4” to 3 1/8”.
- MM Kembla range includes tube and fittings suitable for the new R410A and R32 refrigerants.
- The total residue does not exceed 0.038g/m2 as specified in AS/NZS 1571.
- All MM Kembla refrigeration tubes are cleaned and capped.
- Pink capped tube has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of R410a and R32 air conditioning and refrigeration applications.
- Pink capped tube can also be installed for use with R22, R134a and other lower pressure refrigerants.
- Half hard tube can be bent using bending tools without applying additional heat.