When you need the highest quality stainless steel press-ﬁt system, use Kembla Stainless steel tube, KemPress® Stainless ﬁttings and the KemPress® press tools.
- Food & Beverage
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Flame free installation, meaning no hot work permits are required.
- Fast and easy to use with the press-fit connection system.
- Backed by MM Kembla’s reputation for quality for nearly 100 years.
- KemPress Stainless Steel tube and fittings both have Watermark approval.
- KemPress has a warranty of 25 years for potable water and fuel gas applications, and a design life of over 50 years.
- KemPress Stainless Steel tube is manufactured using high quality 316L stainless steel, compliant with standard AS 5200.053.
- KemPress Stainless Steel fittings are manufactured using high quality 316 stainless steel, and are compliant with standard AS3688.
- KemPress fittings are designed for “push and stay”, meaning they are tight enough to complete the rough-in before securing placement by pressing.
- KemPress fittings deliver minimal deformation to the internal shape of the tube they are connected to, reducing turbulence in the flow of the medium.
- The press process delivers a permanent connection, while achieving the required pull-out strength according to AS3688.
- KemPress Stainless Steel fittings come in Standard, High Temperature and Gas ranges.
- Safe working pressure up to 40 bar.