PE-Xa Sliding Sleeve connection system for water
- Backed by MM Kembla’s reputation for quality for nearly 100 years.
- Solid DZR brass fittings and PE-Xa tube comply with Australian Standards AS2537 and AS2492 and is certified by SAI Global (licence numbers WMK25717 and WMK25757).
- KemPex Crimp has no O-rings which results in increased bore size and better flow, also removing the risk of installer error because of dirty, damaged or dislodged ‘O’ rings
- KemPex carries a 25 year warranty.
- PE-Xa is a robust and reliable piping system rated for normal operation at 1000kPa and 70˚C.
- The expanded pipe ends provide full bore flow with no fitting restrictions.
- Simple and secure sliding sleeve jointing system.
- KemPex Slide DZR fittings are forged brass, resulting in superior mechanical properties with greater fatigue resistance. The machined fitting shoulder allows maximum contact with the compression tool for easy connection.