PEX Press-fit connection system for gas
- Backed by MM Kembla’s reputation for quality for nearly 100 years
- The KemPex Gas system complies with Australian Standards AS 4176 and is certified by SAI Global (licence no. SMK40019).
KemPex Crimp has no O-rings which results in increased bore size and better flow, also removing the risk of installer error because of dirty, damaged or dislodged ‘O’ rings.
- Solid DZR Brass fittings with robust copper rings with the longest joining barb on the market ensuring a gas tight joint every time.
- KemPex Gas carries a 25 year warranty.
KemPex Gas is a multi-layer piping system, incorporating a layer of aluminium between an inner layer of PE-X and an outer layer of HDPE
- A simple press jointing system results in quick and simple installation.
- KemPex Gas DZR fittings are forged brass resulting in superior mechanical properties with greater fatigue resistance.